At the moment it is not possible to set a validation period on our end. If you would like your customers to go through the verification once the document they initially got verified with expires, we advise you to set this functionality on your side.
Here are some tips on how your can implement this by taking the maximum out of our product:
Multiple document verification
Whether you need to make sure that your customer has, for instance, both a driver's licence and a passport (any other document combination will follow the same principle), we recommend doing the following:
- Ask us to create separate integrations for your account to distinguish the clients that have passed one or another verification
- Restrict the documents that can be used for those integrations (for example, allowing only a driver's licence to be used for one integration and only a passport to be used for the other one)
- Direct your customers through the verification sessions created under both integrations
Re-verifying expired documents
Whether you want to make sure that your customer possesses a valid document or it is needed for you to meet regulations, we recommend doing the following:
- Set up a decision webhook URL (if you haven't already) under management tab
- Once we make a decision for the session, we will send a decision webhook there including the document expiry date if it's present on the document (some documents have an unlimited validity)
- You can save the date and ask your customer to verify again when the document expires. It is up to you if you can do this automatically in your back-end or do it manually.