In order to give access to a colleague, you need to create a new user account. To create a new account follow these steps:
- Go to Settings
- Click ADD USER
3. You will see the following screen
4. Fill out the first and the last name of your coworker and enter their email
5. Decide if you want to give them the right to only see the Verification Sessions, or also have the option to change all the settings for the integrations. For the former, you can assign them the Support Specialist role and for the latter the Administrator role.
6. When you are done, click SEND
7. You coworker will now receive an email with the instructions to create a password in order to log into the Veriff Station.