If you wish to test the behavior of your integration and receive certain decisions when testing your integration with Veriff, do the following:
- Go to the Verification tab
- Select the integration you are testing on the left hand side
Find the verification session you want to change the status for and click OPEN
Click UPDATE STATUS
Here you can select between Approved, Declined or Resubmission. You can also select a reason for Resubmission and Declined.
Once you have selected the status you want to test, click UPDATE
This way you will receive an automated response with the decision you entered. This will work only when using a test integration. Verifications done in your live integrations will be treated normally and these should not be used for testing purposes.
NB! Please note you can only update the sessions in "Submitted" status.
What you can test:
- User is granted access to your platform after receiving an "Approved" decision
- User is notified about verification failure after receiving "Resubmission" or "Declined" decision
- User is prompted to try again after receiving "Resubmission" decision
What if you need to test handling different customer data?
If you wish to receive certain customer or document data along with the verification decision response, you can include this information in the initialization data when creating the verification session. It will be retained throughout the verification and included in the decision webhook response.
Example: Receiving an approve for the US citizen